Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lovin' Summer- 23 weeks!

Colby has had alot of fun this week, or should I say mommy has had alot of fun this week?:) I LOVE that it is summer, and I get to spend everyday with Colby. I just think he is at such an awesome stage right now (which I will probably say about every stage he goes through). So much FUN! He has done pretty well with the Rice Cereal. He definitely knows what food is now, and when he sees me eating... he stares at it and starts chewing. It is so cute! His cooing has also turned more into words. I know they are not really words, but they sound more like he is talking rather than cooing. He definitely loves to hear his own voice and talks all day long! Here are a few pictures from the week...


My little cowboy on the horse jumperoo at my parents' house...

He got to play with his cousins Macey and T3 on Sunday.

Hanging out by the pool in his Bumbo seat.

In the pool in the Bumbo seat!

Smiling at mommy:)

He has already found my phone.... starting early!

His feet touch the floor better now... and he is enjoying his jumper!

Getting ready for our 2nd Rice Cereal feeding.

yummmm....

All done... and I think I got some in his mouth!

Blowing bubbles and laughing at mommy blowing bubbles back.

His talking...

No comments: