Colby has finally realized that we have a dog in the house. After 24 weeks of living with Coco... he now thinks she is so funny! Coco has been so good with Colby and never bothered him or really never even got near him. Lately, Colby follows her with his eyes wherever she goes and laughs at her. Coco has started to give "brother" kisses too. I was able to get a few pictures of the new "friends" together.
Colby is also just about ready to sit up. He can sit by himself for alittle bit, but then he topples over. I was able to get a picture of him before he went over:) I will keep working with him on that. Hopefully, by next Monday (his 6 month birthday), he will be sitting like a pro.

Sitting all by himself

Colby & Coco hanging out on the couch. (She needs to go to the groomers:)

Staring at each other...

Giving brother kisses

So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment