This weekend we celebrated Chase's first Father's Day. We went to church, then breakfast, and then over to my parent's. Chase took Colby swimming again ( he is turning into a little fish!) Colby is lucky to have a daddy like Chase, and I am so very grateful to have such a hands on husband- changing diapers, feeding, burping, bathing... Chase does it ALL! Chase LOVES spending time with his little boy, and Colby lights up when he sees him. It is the cutest thing!
This weekend will be my first night away from Colby. I am going to my friend's bachlorette party in Austin. I am excited about having a girls' weekend, but sad/ scared about leaving my little boy. I know that daddy will have everything under control, and they can have alittle male bonding:)

Colby giving Daddy his card!

Colby and Daddy!

"It is so bright outside Mom!"

My smiley baby:)

Getting so big!
2 comments:
He is absolutely adorable!! Love the smile:)
Colby is my buddy.... Give him a kiss kiss from Grams
Post a Comment