Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 Months Old!

I can't believe my baby is 5 months old. The time has flown by. I have learned to cherish every moment with Colby because you will never get this time back. I really wish I could just stop time and keep him my little baby boy forever. He is so adorable! Some things that I never want to forget about Colby at this age...
- How he wakes up cooing in the morning.
- When I go into his room to get him in the morning, he gives the biggest smile when I peek over his crib.
- How his hands fascinate him. He can play with his own hands for hours.
- How he smiles back at me when I make kissing noises
- How excited he gets when he sees his daddy
- His constant cooing/ talking/ squeals
- How when we take him out to eat, he is perfectly content in his car seat staring at mommy
- How he blows bubbles
- How excited he gets to see himself in the mirror
- His adorable laugh
I think the list could go on forever:) Here are a few pictures from yesterday and today. We tried the pool again today, and he LOVED it! There will be many trips to Grams and Grandpa's house to swim this summer.

On his 5 month old birthday. According to the growth chart blanket, he is 28" long
Happy 5 Month old birthday
Sitting in his rocker:)
Colby and mommy at the bridal shower I hosted on Saturday.

Pool attempt #2

He loved his tractor float.

Hanging out in his tractor:)

Tummy time in the Boppy.

One Happy 5 Month Old!

3 comments:

Lea Liz said...

adorable! Happy 5 months to Colby!

Where did you get the tractor float for the pool? I love it!

John and Kari said...

Colby is SUCH a happy boy! So precious!

Two Boys= Twice the Fun! said...

Thank you! My parents got the float. I really don't know where, but I think at one of the pool supply stores. It has a cover over it, so he is shaded from the sun also!