Friday, March 20, 2009

Too cute!

This week is the last week I get to stay at home with my precious baby boy before going back to work. Everytime I think about it, I start to cry. I am already counting down the days until summer... 10 weeks! I know he will be in good hands when I am at work, so that helps alittle. Colby is getting so big and smiling all the time. It is so fun to get him to smile. Unfortunately, this week we have had a diaper problem. I thought he was able to wear size 1-2 diapers, but obviously his legs are too skinny and he poops out the leg hole. We are on outfit #3 today! I went to Target and bought more size 1 diapers (the size he was in when we brought him home.) Hopefully, that will correct our diaper problems:) I have a picture of one diaper explosion where it came out onto me and the couch, but I won't post that:)




Colby talks to us!

No comments: