Friday, March 13, 2009

9 weeks- My Handsome Little Man!

Colby is now 9 weeks old. He is growing up so fast. I wish I could hit a pause or slow motion button where he can stay young forever. I absolutely love being home with my little boy. Everyday, I wake up excited to play with Colby! He is now smiling all the time at Chase and me. He is also cooing and making cute little noises. I have been able to capture some of them on video. We go to the doctor on Monday, so I will update more then.


























About halfway through, Colby gets excited and squeals! So CUTE! :)


"Daddy don't kiss me!" Colby curls out his bottom lip when he is about to cry. It is the cutest little thing.

Cute Faces!

1 comment:

Lea Liz said...

I found your blog and had to comment! Your little guy is sooo cute, precious! My little boy was born Jan 5th!