Sunday, March 1, 2009
7 Weeks!
Colby has surprised us this week. He is now sleeping between 6-7 hours straight at night! I hope this continues. I feel like a new person when I actually can sleep through the night without any interruptions. Naps on the other hand are not working out so well. Colby pretty much refuses to sleep during the day. I really don't know how he is not tired during the day. He cries and cries until you pick him up. It is really hard to get anything done during the day, but I guess I can't have both. I would much rather him sleep at night than during the day. Yesterday, we took Colby to his first Rice baseball game. I was a little worried because it was his first big outing, but he did great. He fell asleep in the car on the way home, but when we took him out of his car seat and put on his PJ's, he was ready to play. Our schedule did get a little messed up, so Colby did not sleep his usual 6-7 hours. We finally got him to bed at 12:30 and he woke up to eat about 5. On Friday, Colby will have his 2 month appointment which requires 5 shots! I am thinking I am just going to let Chase take him because I don't want to watch my baby get poked:(. I was able to get a video of Colby looking at himself in the swing mirror. You might have to turn your head because I filmed it sideways:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment