Colby is now 2 months old! It is really hard to believe. It seems like yesterday we saw him for the first time in the delivery room. Man, time really does fly by. He is changing everyday. I look at pictures from when he was first born, and he doesn't even look like the same baby. His first week of life he was so sleepy and barely ever opened his eyes. Now, he is so alert, and we can't get him to close his eyes! Really...he never takes naps. Unless he is in his stroller on a walk, he wants to be wide awake. We have tried everything to get him to take naps in his bed during the day, but I think he is just not the napping type:) He seems to be sleeping pretty well during the night, so that is good. The nights are still random... some nights he sleeps from 11-4, some 9:30- 4:30, and others 10- 5:30. I will take any of those because it is WAY better than the every 2-3 hours like before. We were suppose to have a doctor's appointment today, but they had to reschedule because they did not have all the vaccines he needed. So, lucky for him... he gets to wait another week before his 5 shots! I tried to weigh him and measure how long he was. To the best of my knowledge, he weighs about 10lbs. and is 26" long. We will see for sure when we go to the doctor though. Here are a few pictures...

"My hands taste good"

I think... 26" long

"I am cool!"

Wide awake baby!

"Mom, no more pictures!"
No comments:
Post a Comment