Colby is already 11 weeks old. I can't believe how fast this time has gone by. I just want to cherish every little moment with him. This week was a tough one for me. I went back to work on Monday. I have to say I cried everyday this week. Just leaving him was so hard. I know he is in good hands, but it is not momma's hands! Chase really enjoyed staying home with him. They go on a run everyday, run errands, and of course play! I am really glad that Colby is getting to bond with his daddy so much. I am always interested to see what Colby is dressed in when I get home. Daddy now has that duty because mommy leaves before Colby gets up. He is now smiling and doing the cutest facial expressions. I try to capture them on camera, but I have not been successful yet. Pictures do not do him justice... he is SO cute! I think he weighs about 11 pounds now! He loves to eat:)
On a different note, please pray for my sister and baby niece. She is currently 18 1/2 weeks pregnant with her second baby. She is now on bedrest in hopes to have a full term pregnancy. Her doctors are now shooting for at least 28 weeks. You can learn more about her story at
http://www.prayforcoy.blogspot.com/Smiley Cousin Coy!
Colby with Uncle Matthew and Uncle Thomas
2 comments:
he is soo stinkin cute!!!
how can he be any cuter!?! he is adorable stephanie!! not too much longer 'til summer break, hang in there!
Post a Comment