Looking at his reflection in the glass
Monday, September 28, 2009
On the move...
Colby has now started crawling! He only takes a few "real" crawling steps, then he goes back to his army crawl which he has mastered. Our house is now being baby proofed. I had Colby playing in his room and the next thing I knew he was army crawling right into the hallway. I will definitely have to get use to having a mobile child. No longer are the days I can leave anything on the floor without tiny little hands grabbing for it:) He now claps and waves... the cutest little thing! He absolutely loves other kids. He gets to see his cousins quite a bit and the babysitter has 16 month old twins which he plays with every Friday. Yesterday, his birthday buddy, Cooper came over to play. They were born on the same day just a few hours apart. They definitely interacted more than they had in the past. Cooper just wanted to kiss or eat Colby.:) We are going through Baptism classes, so we are hoping to get him baptized in October or November. He still weighs about 17 pounds, but we are going to the doctor in a few weeks for more shots, so I will update on the stats then. Here are a few pics from this week....

Looking at his reflection in the glass
Looking at his reflection in the glass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great pictures and videos! He almost looks like he's a fish on land when he does his army crawl!
Post a Comment