Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 8 Months!

Yesterday, Colby turned 8 months old! I can't believe how fast these past 8 months have gone by! He is still trying really hard to crawl, but hasn't figured out how to move his hands once he is on his hands and knees. He will be getting into everything in a matter of no time, so I am cherishing these last few moments of having breakable items in my house! He hasn't been feeling himself lately. I think he is getting more teeth... the top two front teeth. I know my poor baby is in pain, and I feel so helpless because I can't do much besides put Baby Oraljel on his gums. Hopefully, they will cut through soon, so he can get back to his happy self. Well that is until more teeth come! At 8 months, Colby weighs about 17 pounds! What can I say, he LOVES to eat!!! Here are some pics from the week:)

Loves his Blackberry! Oh and notice his new boat shoes:)
My big 8 Month Old!

Seriously... can you get any cuter?!?

Playing outside
Trying out a sippy cup...

Look at that face...

LOL... it looks like he is posing:)

I tried to capture a series of his attempts to crawl...
1st- in the push up position

then...

Then he moves his feet...

and again...
Still not moving his hands...

Back where he started...

Colby- 8 months Cydney- 6 weeks
It looks like she is looking at her cousin:)

No comments: