Monday, September 14, 2009

More teeth...

Colby now has 4 teeth! It did not take long before 2 more teeth popped up. His top two front teeth cut through at the same time, so you can imagine it was a rough week:( His gums were very swollen, and he wouldn't eat his solids or finish his bottles... VERY unusual for him. They have finally cut through, so he is now back to his happy self, which makes for a happy mommy as well:) He has now started babbling "ba-ba" too. We are STILL working on "ma-ma," but he has "da-da" down pat. This past week we went to see my friend, Molly's baby Sam for the first time. I can already picture Colby and Sam getting into lots of trouble together. Here are a few pics from this week...

Sam- 1 week Colby- 8 months
hmmm... this bird is looking at me...

I can look back at it...

or I can just eat him....:)

"Were you this cute?"

No comments: