Sunday, May 3, 2009

Milestones- 16 weeks!

Today, Colby rolled over for the first time! Unfortunately, I did not get it on video. The past couple of days, every time I put Colby down for Tummy Time, I have my camera on video ready to catch his first roll. Today, I was doing the same thing...I just knew today was going to be the day:) I put the camera down for a minute because his laundry was done, and I needed to put it in the dryer. I was gone for a minute (at most). When I came back, he was on his back.. smiling like he was so proud of himself! I couldn't believe it. I was so ready for it, and I literally left for a minute and missed it:( Hopefully, I can catch it on video very soon, and I will post it. Colby also started a new spitting thing. He blows spit bubbles all the time now as you can see in the video. He will be 4 months on Wednesday and is going to the doctor for a check-up and shots. I will posts his stats on Wednesday!


My baseball booty!

Tummy Time:)



Grandma and Colby


Visiting Aunt Ree in the Hospital:)


He LOVES his baths!


Right after his first roll!


New thing- blowing bubbles:)

No comments: