Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain Day- 16 Weeks

Yesterday, I was able to stay home with Colby! School was cancelled because of the flooding in Houston. I am always so excited to be with my little boy. He is growing more and more mature everyday. I really wish I could just push pause and make him stay my little baby forever. He is so close to rolling over. When he is laying on his back, he gets to his side, but not quite there yet. I keep thinking that I am going to miss it... so I try not to take my eyes off of him while he is playing on the floor. Tummy time is a little struggle. He has to be in the right mood. Sometimes he likes it, but other he just puts his head down and cries. He went to the doctor on Saturday because his eye was irritated. He weighed in at 13 1/2 pounds! He goes back on May 6 for his 4 month appointment. He will be getting his second round of shots:( He now likes to sit in his Bumbo seat. I think it is so funny! Here are a couple of pictures of him "sitting like a big boy."
"Birthday Buddies!" Born 1-6-09
Update on my sister: She has now been in the hospital for 3 weeks and is 23 weeks pregnant! She received steroid shots to help baby girl's lungs develop. Her cervix is still long and fluid is good:) We are praying that she continues to hang in there, and that baby girl stays in for MUCH longer!

No comments: