Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures- 19 weeks!


He is almost rolling from back to belly.

Starting to like his jumper more!
I left the room for a second, this is how I found him:)
Colby with his new teething toy... we named him Frank! Cousin Coy had the same one which was named George. ( We had to come up with a new name)

Colby with Frank! I have a feeling they will become best of friends the next couple of months:)

Ready to crawl? :)

Colby with Grams and Grandpa Cook.
I am convinced that Colby loves to hear his own voice! He just talks and talks wherever we are. Yesterday, at Target he was doing his squeals... it was very loud and people kept looking at him. But it is always an excited, happy squeal. I am very thankful for that!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Where did you get 'frank'? I've got two teething babies...haha! They need something new to chew on:)

Two Boys= Twice the Fun! said...

I am not really sure. I got it as a gift, but there is some boutique in Rice Village that sells them. Coy (nephew) absolutely loved his!

Chris & AnnMarie said...

Hi Fatty,
Thanks for coming to see me yesterday! I love you.

Aunt Ree

molly and micah said...

Colby was just too cute this weekend!! Thanks for bringing him to my party!! Love you!!!