Saturday, December 20, 2008

Officially on Maternity Leave!

Okay, so I am 37 weeks and now officially on maternity leave from school until March 23. Yesterday, was the Christmas party at school, and I thought for sure I would have gone into labor after how CRAZY the kids were! When I got home, my feet and back were throbbing. I guess wearing heels was a BAD idea. We had a lot of fun, but I am glad to be on break. My energy is not where it use to be:) I have been walking quite a bit now. This morning, my sister and I took Coy on a walk to the park (2 miles!), and I just got back from taking Coco on a walk. Two walks in one day...That has to do something, right? I have been very sore and having a lot of Braxton Hicks, but nothing regular. We will see if there has been any progress made on Tuesday when I go to the doctor.

2 comments:

redburns said...

very cute blog stephanie! i hope you get some rest before the little man arrives! enjoy your break and good luck with the whole labor/delivery process!!

Two Boys= Twice the Fun! said...

Thanks Heather! I like to follow along on your blog too. Don't worry, your little girl will be here before you know it:)