So, the end is near! I had another doctor's appointment today. I was not getting my hopes up for much progress, since I have not been dilated at any appointments thus far. She checked me, and to my surprise I am 2.5 cm!!! That is alot of progress in just one week. She said that she could feel his head, and he had moved down in my pelvis. She also said he is STILL growing. I am scared I am going to have a huge baby. She stripped my membranes, which is stripping the amniotic membrane away from the cervix to bring on labor. There is not a guarantee it will work, but it is worth a try. So far, I still feel the same. If Baby T does not decide to come sooner, I am scheduled for an induction on Wednesday, January 7 @ 5:30 AM. I was still hoping to have a 2008 baby, but at least I have a for sure date I will be holding my little man in my arms:) Now, it is just a waiting game. I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yeah for a date!! hopefully he'll make his appearance sooner!!
Oh my goodness!! He is getting ready to come- I'm sure you're ready to meet him. Best of luck and blessings this week!
Post a Comment