Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost Ready...

We are almost ready to welcome Baby T into the world.
Here are the things we have complete:

  • nursery painted (Chase painted blue on the top and tan on the bottom of the newly installed chair rail:)

  • furniture is assembled
  • clothes are washed and put away
  • diapers and wipes bought

  • stroller assembled

  • carseat base in daddy's car
  • monitors tested

I am sure when he does finally arrive, there will be many more things that we did not even think of. Chase and I are both really excited for our baby boy. I cannot wait to finally meet him. Here are a few pictures of the nursery.

Daddy painting and putting up the chair rail! (He is so handy!)









Mommy making the bed.









Almost Complete!







1 comment:

Chris & AnnMarie said...

Have you packed your bag yet? That's what you need to do & add to your list! =)

Cute blog...now lets hope you keep it up!

Coy says he's ready to meet his cousin T. He wants to know his name...