Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Potty Training Gods Have Been on Our Side!

Since I last posted about the frustrations of our potty training, Colby has decided he DOES want to go in the potty! I sent him to school on Thursday with a diaper, but then by Friday, his big boy underwear were back on. Since Friday, he has only had ONE accident! We have taken him to the Rice Baseball game, grocery store, out to eat, and on errands with his big boy underwear on. I was very nervous he was going to have an accident, but he did excellent! I am so proud of him. He does still wear a diaper at bedtime. I figure we can get the day time potty training under our belt, then move to night time. I bought him "Thomas the Train" underwear and told him not to let Thomas get wet. I am not sure if that is what did the trick, but I am happy he decided he wanted to.

No comments: