Tuesday, February 15, 2011

7 Months old and Potty Training Woos...

Grey is 7 months old today! These have not been the easiest 7 months, but I wouldn't trade them for anything! This is what Grey is up to now...
-sitting up
-scooting on his belly
-rolls over both ways
-putting everything in his mouth
-biting... ouch!
-laughing, very ticklish!
-loves, loves, loves his big brother
-eating... green beans, peas, carrots, squash, bananas, apple sauce, peaches, oatmeal, and rice cereal!
-sleeps from about 7:30- 8 PM to about 7 AM.
-Takes 3 naps (mostly short 45 min.)


"Little Heartbreaker" on Valentine's Day!


Mr. Handsome...



They love each other <3

Carrot face


Colby helping daddy pull weeds!




POTTY TRAINING...
has begun. I read the "Potty Train in 3 Days" guide. I started yesterday, cold turkey, no diapers. He started off the morning great. I told him he could have candy if he went potty in the potty. He peed in the potty right away. After that, he had a few accidents. He took two and a half hour nap with no accident! I was excited about that. He then became resistant to the whole idea of going in the potty. He started to say potty, then when I put him on the potty, he would say, "no potty, no potty!" I put a diaper on him for the night last night. We resumed the potty training again this morning. He again seems resistant about going in the potty. We have had one accident right after I tried to get him to go into the potty. I keep telling myself not to get frustrated, but it is hard not to. Hopefully, he gets the hang of it soon!

No comments: