This week we carved pumpkins! Colby loves to say pumpkin and now wants to hold the pumpkins that we carved all the time. He was not a big fan of sticking his hands inside the pumpkin to get all the guts out... as you can see in the pics:)

Grey is getting to be such a big boy! Look at him holding his head up!

So sweet:)

And Colby was NOT happy about that!
He liked it much better when he could use the spoon.
He loves to take off the top and look inside.
Cheesing with his pumpkin!
And I got another cheese picture!
Grey is getting to be such a big boy! Look at him holding his head up!
So sweet:)
Handsome!
Colby makes us laugh so much! He is becoming quite the comedian... I wonder where he got that from??? I wanted to write down some of the funny things he says, just so I could remember:)
-The other night, Coco was barking alot, so I told Colby that Coco was being a bad dog. He looks at her, points and says "Time out Toto!"
-Now, he also puts his school bus and tractor in time out. He puts them on the entertainment center, and says "ool bus, time out" or " tractor, time out!"
-When Grey farts, Colby laughs and says, "Brother poo-poo."
-When he smiles, he says "Big cheese!"
-He also points to things that he is not suppose to touch and say, "Big no no!" (but that doesn't always stop him!)
-He tells himself no. He says "Olby, no no!" With a serious look on his face!
There are so many more, but I can't think of them all right now. He has one BIG personality!




No comments:
Post a Comment