Thursday, October 7, 2010
A 21 Month Old and a 12 Week Old!
Yesterday, Colby turned 21 months, and today Grey is 12 weeks old! Where is the pause button when you need it??? Colby is VERY active and VERY talkative these days. If he is not sleeping, he is in constant motion and conversation. He literally has conversations with himself! He loves to point out everything he knows. At the moment, we are obsessed with school busses, airplanes, tractors, big trucks, and trains. Before I even go into to get him in the mornings, I can hear him talking in the monitor. Too cute! He is becoming one smart boy, so we really have to be careful what we say and do around him! Grey has become my little smiley bear. Don't get me wrong, he still lets us know when he is not happy... which is usually anywhere, but your arms. He is not a fan of his carseat or the stroller still, but loves the front carrier. I now have him on a set feeding and sleeping schedule. That makes it a lot easier to get out and do things because I can plan it around his feedings. He usually wakes up around 7-7:30 every morning to eat. After that he eats at 11, 2, 5, 8, and I have been doing a dreamfeed at 10 (trying to phase this out.) His naps are at 9, 12:30, 3:30, and 6:30. I bathe him when he wakes up around 7:30-7:45. I can't wait until I can start to bathe Colby and Grey together! Then he is usually alseep for the night by 8:30! Here are a few pictures of my handsome boys this week...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment