Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7 Weeks/ First Day of Preschool!

Grey is now 7 weeks old! He is still having issues with Colic. His belly is really giving us all a run for our money. Hopefully, this will pass soon... I think I say that all the time, but seriously, COLIC GO AWAY! I want my happy baby back! On a brighter note, Grey has slept through the night, 4 nights in the past week! It is an awesome feeling to be sleeping again. I hope this streak will continue. Last night, we decided to put him in his own room for the first time. It took him quite a while to fall asleep, but when he did, he slept from 10:30 to 7! He is getting bigger by the minute, here are the pictures to prove it...


I caught him SMILING!


Sleeping in his crib for the first time!


My camo baby!


Is that another SMILE I caught?:)

Last Thursday Colby had his first day of "preschool." He did really well! His teacher said his favorite part was playing "outside!" He loves to be outside. He even napped on his napmat! He is growing up too fast! Here are some pics of us dropping him off for the first day...


The backpack is as big as him!


Walking with daddy


Standing in front of his school's sign!


In the hallway, before entering the classroom.


Getting ready for the hand-off to his teacher...


Bye-bye Colby!

No comments: