Colby was not a belly sleeper, so we were not use to this. I know they say to not let them sleep on their bellies, but this is literally the ONLY way he will sleep. He is still only sleeping about 3-4 hours between feedings at night. I am hoping that will stretch sometime in the near future!

Colby and Grey

Big brother kisses...

6 weeks old

Colby and Grey
Big brother kisses...
6 weeks old
Colby will be starting a MDO program on Thursdays next week. Today, we had Meet the Teacher. I had to dropped him off in his classroom, then go to a parent meeting. His teacher said he did really well playing.
Before Meet the Teacher!
He did not cry until I came to pick him up. He looked up from playing and saw me, and this is what I got...

But then he wanted to show off his new bag they gave him...
Colby has been talking up a storm lately! He literally does NOT stop talking! He just recently started saying "bless you" when anybody sneezes. It is the cutest thing! He is also putting words together. "Daddy's juice," "Bye-bye Daddy," "Mama's hat," "Get down puppy," and tons more. It is so neat to see him learning new things everyday! Of course there are some things he learns that are not so "neat." For example, yesterday I was making dinner in the crock pot, and I was mixing the ingredients before I put them in the pot. Colby wanted to see, so he pushed the kitchen table chair next to the cabinet and stood up. He now is able to get anything on the counter with this new skill :( I kept putting the chair back, then he would push it right back again. He definitely keeps me on my toes these days.




2 comments:
Does Grey ever ride in a sling?
I have one, but I prefer the front carrier. I use it when i go to the stores, and he seems to like it.
Post a Comment