green beans, peas, sweet peas, squash, and carrots! So far, Colby has loved everything we have tried to feed him. He takes down baby food like a champ. I have been slowly introducing the vegetables first, but soon we will add the fruit. I am sure he will love those as well. Lately, Colby has been making this pouty face where he sticks his bottom lip out. I think he might be getting a tooth and trying to feel it. I am not sure, but we will know once it actually cuts through. He is enjoying seeing the world in a different view... sitting up. He gets so proud of himself while he sits up. :) He is such a joy to be around, and I cherish every day I get to spend at home with him. Here are a few pictures from the week.

Look at that adorable little face... where did the chubby cheeks come from?

His pouty, stick my bottom lip out face.

In his bouncy seat...I remember when he looked so small in this seat.

So proud of himself

Sitting on the chair like daddy

I think he knows what a camera is now...posing.
So, Chase and I had him laughing up a storm the other day. What was so funny???... mommy running! I know it is hilarious because she never does that:)

My first time holding Cydney. She is doing great. Once she eats 8 bottles a day she will be home. Today is the first time they will try all 8 feedings, and if she does good they are hoping to have her home by Wednesday. It would be such a blessing for my sister to have her whole family of 4 together:)
No comments:
Post a Comment