Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday!

Today, my little angel is 6 months old! It is so hard to believe. Really?!? I was in the hospital delivering him at this very minute (1:44pm) 6 months ago. I know I keep saying this, but it is true... time really does fly! Colby has really grown up so much this week. He has now started sitting for longer periods of time. He is rolling much more often, and now he even rolls over in his crib. He also pushes up on his arms when he is doing tummy time. He will be crawling in no time. He had his 6 month check up today. Here are is stats:
weight- 15lbs. 3 oz. (10%)
height- 28 1/5 in. (97%)
head- 16 1/2 in. (10%)
So he is still long and skinny, but the doctor said he is growing perfectly. We are now going to start baby food. Tonight, I am going to try to feed him green beans... let's hope he likes them:)

Sitting up playing with his toy

Look how well he sits up:)
"Hi mom!"

Fourth of July with his Red, White, and Blue outfit!

Happy Fourth of July!

Swimming with Daddy on Fourth of July!

Look I can smile and do tummy time!

Look how far he can push up now:)

Happy 6 months!
Colby today in his swing.... Colby at a few weeks old in his swing...
Eating his cereal... he loves it. I can't get the spoon in his mouth fast enough!

3 comments:

redburns said...

he is just too cute!!

Chris & AnnMarie said...

Wow, I thought he was about to jump out of his chair to get to the cereal! He loves it! So cute, Fatty!

Lea Liz said...

adorable!
I know exactly how you feel, where does the time go? Hope he likes the green beans that is what I first started Brody on and he loved them!!
Happy 6 months!@