Grey started to run a fever Tuesday night, but I thought it might be another tooth. It continued on Wednesday. When he woke up from his nap, he felt on fire. His temp. was 103.7, so I decided to take him to the Urgent Care... thinking they were just going to tell me it was a virus and to let it run its course. They tested him for Strep and the Flu. The strep came back positive... poor baby. He also had fluid behind one of his ears, that the doctor said was possibly going to turn into an ear infection. He is now on antibiotics and hopefully will be feeling better ASAP! On a side note, I asked the doctor how long after being on antibiotics will Grey no longer be contagious because I had another son at home as well. He said for 24 hours, then asked how old my other son was. I told him he had just turned two, he laughed and said, "Good luck keeping him away." Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment