I can't even believe Colby is already 17 months old. He is so much fun now and has quite the personality. He LOVES attention, and will say "hi" to everyone when we are out in public. He loves to dance and look at himself in the mirror. He also still enjoys eating... he seriously eats like a 5 year old! We are preparing him for his baby brother arriving next month. He will kiss my belly and say "baby," but I am not quite sure he really gets that there will soon be another baby in the house. Here are a few pictures of him lately... I have been pretty lazy about taking pictures, so I don't have many.
He looks like he is up to no good:)
"Cool" dude!
He loves to sit on the couches now. And notice how he is holding the remote. It goes "missing" and we literally have to tear the house apart looking for it.
He has gotten pretty good about climbing down too.
And then he is off to something else... SO MUCH ENERGY!




1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute! Hope your last month of your pregnancy is comfortable and enjoyable!
Post a Comment