Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby #2's nursery and pics....

Colby absolutely LOVES to be outside! The weather has been perfect lately, so we are definitely enjoying the outdoors.

He can now slide all by himself. Before he would stand there until, I sat him down and held his hands as he slid. He is getting pretty good at it:)

And now he tries to climb back up the slide after he slides down.

Look at that precious face:)

This weekend we (or should I say Chase), painted the nursery for Baby #2. Chase also put up chair rail. We ordered the furniture, but it will not be in for a few more weeks. I am excited about how the nursery turned out. I can't wait for the furniture to get here, so we can put all the finishing touches on it:)

Starting to paint...

The blue is on the wall! It looks dark, but matches the bedding perfectly!

Painting complete and chair rail up!

The Sports bedding!

1 comment:

Chris & AnnMarie said...

Cute! Love that bedding. Can't wait to see it (in person, that is).