Colby turned 14 months old yesterday. He is growing and learning new things everyday. I feel like everyday, there is something new he can say or do. It really is such a fun time! Here are some stats for 14 months...
-weighs about 21 1/2 pounds
-still takes two naps a day still, 10 and 2
-goes to bed at around 7:30-8:00, and wakes up around 7:00-7:30
-LOVES food... I always say he eats like a 5 year old.
-Loves to dance
-Loves to read books
-Loves mommy's Blackberry
-Likes to shut doors
-Loves Coco
-Very active... really doesn't sit still unless he is eating or sleeping.
-Says and waves "hi" to everybody... even strangers in stores.
-Loves to be outside
-Can point to his head, belly, and shoes when asked where they are.
- Words that he can say include: hi, bye-bye, baby, duck, da-da, banana (sounds like na-na), ma-ma, more (he uses this one ALOT!), puppy, cheese, shoes (sounds like choose), uh-oh, uh-uh (and shakes his head no), I know there are more, but I can't think of them right now.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment