Colby is walking all over the place now! He loves that he can walk and usually has a big proud smile on his face while walking:) He just had his first ear infection:( He is currently on antibiotics to clear it up. He is also getting more teeth. His bottom molars are starting to come in. That makes 12 teeth! I registered Colby for preschool starting this August. Who knew how
competitive applying for preschool could be? Can you believe you have to register in
February to start in August? He will be going only 1 day a week from 9:15- 2:15. They will have music class, chapel, and of course playtime. I think it will be good for Colby to socialize with the other kids in the class. Okay, here a few pics from the previous weeks...Enjoy!

Colby loves books. He looks really into this one:)

Maybe he will be handy?

Motorcycle time!

How could you not love that precious face?

This is pretty much how all my pictures are now that he is walking! He never stands still!

Okay, take the pic quick mom!
Reading this morning... excuse his bedhead:)

Love his overalls!

And he is off...


Look at that
mischievous face!

We don't get the cheese face that much anymore, but every now and then he will do it.
Pregancy update: I am currently about 17 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling great! I tell Colby everyday that he is going to be a big brother and there is a baby in mommy's tummy. He doesn't quite understand, but hopefully in the next 5 months he will start to.
No comments:
Post a Comment