Yesterday, we celebrated Colby's birthday with family and friends. Colby had a blast being the center of attention again! He got to eat another cupcake in honor of his birthday:) Here are some pictures of all the action...
His actual Birthday... we celebrated with just mommy, daddy, and Colby...

Mommy made his favorite meal... enchiladas!

We sang him "Happy Birthday."

He loved the cupcake!

Digging in

Colby is SO big!

When can I get another one of those?!
On to his Birthday party...

Playing with one of his new toys with Grams.

His cake

Everyone singing him "Happy Birthday." He looked alittle confused.

Yes! I get to eat another one?!

The icing is my favorite part!

The cupcake continues...


Okay, I think he is done!

After a bath... present time!

His new motorcycle!

And books!

Taking cousin Coy for a ride.

Another book!

Taking his cousin Molly on a ride!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Colby! That ride on toy will see ots of action...and you'll be singing the songs with it very soon! It was a fav at our house as well.
Post a Comment