"Sealed with a kiss"
"Little Heartbreaker"
"I'm the man of your dreams"
I decided to play dress up with Colby this morning. He has 3 V-day outfits, so I wanted to put them all on him! It is hard to believe our little boy is already 51/2 weeks old. He is getting bigger everyday. This week he started to smile at Chase and me. It is the coolest thing. I haven't been able to catch it with the camera yet, but I will keep trying. On Tuesday, Chase and I had our first date since Colby was born. My parents watched Colby, and he was an angel for them.:) It was nice to get out of the house, but we missed him even though we were only gone for an hour. Yesterday, I went to school for the Valentine's party. The kids were so excited to see me, they almost knocked me down. It was good to be back with the kids and teachers, but I am not ready to be back full time. I am loving being home with my precious baby boy! I am going to cherish these last 5 weeks being home with him. We hope everyone has a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!




No comments:
Post a Comment