Colby went for his 2 week appointment yesterday. Everything looks good! He is now back to his birth weight and weighs 8lb. 3 1/2 oz. He is 21 inches long and his head is measuring 14 1/2 inches. He is in the 50-75% for weight and height! His umbilical cord was hanging on by a string, so the doctor cut it off with surgical scissors and then put silver nitrate on it. The belly button was kind of scary to me. I am glad that it is off! Colby also had to have his heel pricked, so they could get blood. That broke my heart...I don't know how I will get through his 2 month appointment when he will get 5 shots! Maybe, I will just send daddy on that day:) We are still working on the sleep thing. He doesn't seem to want to sleep at night. He loves to sleep during the day though:) We have the perfect shirt for him..."Sleep all day, up all night!"
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment